Look at this cute little swinging monkey!
Ava pushing Sofie! It was just so stinkin cute!
Trying to see saw. Not only is the weight very unevenly distributed, but this see saw is a little bit special anyways.
Ducks at the fishing pond are always a hit. I swear, Will is going to fall in one of these days!
This is about as awkward a photo as any!!! Haha!
Speaking of awkward....love these kids!!! Hahaha!
Thought I would try to capture all four together on this beautiful day, in this beautiful spot in our backyard....but alas, all my kids cannot look good in a photo together! So these are pretty entertaining! Look at that sweet Lily and Sofie snuggle?? Is that not adorable? The other two however....:)
A little better....
And then it's just downhill from there....but that sure is a pretty spot...in my own backyard! I'm going to get professional pictures done here one day!
And Will is taking his shoes off...
This little girls finally decided to overcome her fears and climb the big tree in the back yard!! Yahoo!! Well done, Ava!
No comments:
Post a Comment