Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Downtown Paris, Eiffel Tower and the Christmas street market

 Wahoo!!!!  Paris! 
 This city was so amazing!!!!  I love it!  The weather was absolutely perfect and we wandered and wandered to our hearts content and stumbled upon everything I wanted to see and more!  It was so romantic!




 I kept trying to get a good kissing picture in front of the Eiffel tower, but apparently I look like a fish kissing!!  I need to work on that!  I should have had Cory's face in front!  Hahahaha!
 Fish lips!  What the heck?


 They were putting together this huge whale thing?








 Oh my!  Paris at sunset!  The best!






 I wonder how the Parisians do it?  Being so inundated with culture all around them all the time!  I couldn't stand it, every where I looked it was amazing!!

 We just happened upon this darling Christmas street market and it was the best!  We were ready to do some Thanksgiving feasting!
 I started with Nutella crêpes!  Yum!!!

 How cute are these stalls?







 They had some very interesting displays.
 Roasted chestnuts?!?!  What? How festive!! 


















 More feasting... gyro!  Yum!

 Oh la la!!




 So many different ways to see it!











 All the love locks!
 Our lock is in there somewhere?



Now our love is locked forever!  I love Cory forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment