I feel like Sofia grew up over night! She looks so old in her jeans!
This kid also seems to have sprouted up like a weed! Look how tall and skinny he is!! My chubby toddler melted away over the winter!
On April 6th, the real birthday of Jesus, we did a re-enactment of the nativity scene with our cool nativity set that Cory brought back from South Africa.
Here are some of our favorite draw the speaker drawings.
I really think this looks like President Monson.
One morning, Will was requesting pickles. I am super strong, but for some reason this pickle jar wouldn't budge!!! So Will ran downstairs and came back with this dinosaur. Since I couldn't open the jar, naturally we needed a dinosaur.
We've been missing the beach, so we have some sand volleyball courts at the park behind our house. We headed there with some buckets and got our sand castle building fix in.
We had so much fun that the kids begged to go back the next day.
Get a load of this cuteness!
Sof is super obsessed with the ducks in our yard. This day Sofie and this duck had a conversation for forever. Well, Sofie did all the talking, the duck just stood there and listened.
All my girls squished into one little chair.
No comments:
Post a Comment