Saturday, November 8, 2014

Campfire and More!

So after I had seen the house on Tuesday, I shopped on ksl for lots more furniture before that Saturday when we moved up for good.  I found this adorable little table and chairs that I knew would be perfect in our breakfast nook.  I couldn't love it more!
 I also couldn't love my view from the breakfast nook window more!  Good morning!!!
 Had to get a picture of Cory's new very impractical purchase, his monster truck as Will calls it.  This thing is so lifted!!!  But that's alright, we acknowledge his short man syndrome and mid-life crisis and love him anyway!

 Man, oh man, does this little boy love "that baby" or "this baby"  He's always saying, I hold that baby??  I hold this baby??

 Love this Sofie face!!  She's like come on mom!!  But despite her face here, she really adores this wild Will!  They're going to be great pals!

 That first Monday we went and registered the girls for school.  Here they are outside their new school.   Woodruff Elementary School.




 That night we decided to try out our fire pit.  We roasted hot dogs for dinner and then marshmallows.


 Will is all boy.  Pyro maniac!

 Ava made us a lovely sign for the evening.  It says, Kapfir (campfire)



 That mallow looks perfect!!
It was a nice evening.  I think the fire pit will be a big hit next summer.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment