Sunday, August 19, 2012

Herriman Splash Park



This spring and summer have been particularly hot and my girls were itching to get to the swimming pool, but the pool hadn’t opened yet!  So we decided to go to the Splash Park!




It was Will’s first time and he liked it, but he wanted all the water to stay on!  Will would get playing in the water and then it would turn off.  So then he would crawl to the next part that was on and by the time he got there they would turn off.  So Will needed a splash park  that just stayed on!! 
Snack time, Will scarfing an apple, with ony two teeth! 


Lily eating chips. 

My favorite memory of this particular day at the splash park was that Ava decided she was done and stripped down.  Meanwhile, I’m feeding Will on a bench across the park.  So I notice Ava is naked and as I run over to rectify the nude situation, I flash everyone also, since I was in the middle of breast feeding!  Anglea was there and she declared it a family affair-nudie day at the park!  LOL!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this just made me even more excited for you guys to get her! Hurry up!

    ReplyDelete