He is not here, for He is risen. I love those words. They fill my heart with so much peace and hope. Those three words changed the fate of humanity forever. I am so grateful for my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ and for the sacrifice He made for me and everyone that we can all rise again in perfect form. I am also grateful for the atoning sacrifice He made, that not only can I rise again, but I can repent and be forgiven of my sins and live with my family forever. Hallelujah!
We woke up Sunday morning to a beautiful sunny day and the girls watched a movie about Christ's resurrection. Then we went to church. It was a lovely Easter Sunday with our focus on our Savior.
Here are the kids before church, playing with their bubbles. Will loves them! He is seriously just like that fish on Finding Nemo who loves bubbles. Bubbles, bubbles, my bubbles!
Here we are before church, these photos didn't work out very well. Too sunny.
We also made resurrection rolls. The girls had so much fun and the symbolism of the empty tomb was right on Lily and Ava's level. They also started calling their chocolate eggs tomb eggs because they were hollow-empty, like the tomb. Here is our empty tomb roll, they were so tasty too!
The tomb was empty-Hallelujah! Happy Easter everyone!


Hey, how do you make those empty tomb rolls? That's a great idea! Miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteMom, it's super easy, especially since you guys have crescent rolls over there! I had to make my dough, but if you just take a marshmallow and dip it in butter and roll it in cinnamon sugar then you wrap it in crescent roll dough, then the marshmallow melts and disappears when you bake them. The symbolism is great, the marshmallow represents Christ's body, the butter the oils they put on him and the cinnamon sugar the spices and the dough is the tomb. They taste delicious too!
Delete