Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Summer Time=Cousin Time

 Summer time means cousin time for us!!  Our favorite Canadians came down in July, just with perfect timing to let me dump my kids with them, then I ran back up to clean our old house, pack everything and move into our new house.  My in-laws are the most charitable and gracious people I know!  They watched my kids for a week while I did all that moving!  I couldn't have done it without them and for that I am grateful and hope to repay the favor one day.  So not only did I get everything moved but my kids got to spend lots of extra time with their cousins.  I love these two pics of Lil and Iz.
 Summer time also equals water fun!  Splash pads and swimming pools, oh my!


 These two!
 A and M trying so hard to photobomb!




 These two are such good friends!  I can just see them as college roommates one day!

 We all love our Wyatt!



 We went and had a marshmallow roast with my parents.



 More swimming fun at the Provo Rec Center.  That place is amazing!





 While down in the Provo area we headed up one of my most favorite canyons and took one of my most favorite hikes.


 My parents joined us.



 It was as beautiful as ever!  I love the mountains!



 Photo bomb!
 These two kissing cousins just love each other!  The two S's!

 We went to the most epic splash pad of all time.  It really was amazing!

 I love these three girlies!


 Aunt Joslyn was kind enough to have us over for a swim at her grandma's pool.  We love Grandma Ber's backyard.

 Diving board demon!




 We headed down to the Church History Museum.  It was a lot of fun!












 Then the kids had a lot of fun at the splash pad.




 We love our time with cousins in the summer.  As soon as it begins, it feels like it ends!!  We always look forward to our summertime cousin time.
 At the end of our time at home this summer, my mom threw a huge pirate party for all the grandkids.  It was epic and the kids loved it!  Grandma Rappleye throws the best parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment