This is after Sofie's 2nd birthday. She is such a charmer!
This was on Mother's Day... I was trying to get a photo of all 4 of my children...they are crazy, but I love my crazies!
At the end of May we casually started looking at houses to buy...we weren't really seriously looking and I wasn't expecting to find anything because I loved where we lived and I didn't really care that we didn't own. Then we went to this 115 year old charmer of a fixer upper and the spirit was overwhelming. I knew we should buy this home and that we were meant to live there. I had a vision for the home and we put in an offer and got it! Then I realized that my vision for the home wouldn't be realized for years...if ever! But here we are, slowly renovating this beautiful home and I still know its where we should be even when I don't love the current set up! So on the 4th of July, our last day in our rental, I took the kids out to take a few pics in our yard we loved so dearly. It was hard to say goodbye to such a sweet spot and sweet neighbors and sweet, sweet space.
Our fave climbing tree.
The last two years have been good to us here in this spot. Our kids have grown so much...I remember taking a pic like this and Sofie was just 5 months old! My how they have grown.
We loved having a river in our backyard.
God bless America! I love freedom! And I love that I live in a land with a government dedicated to protect my God given freedoms! Happy Independence Day!
And just like that we packed up our big house and downsized into our...
115 year old tiny house, not tiny, cozy house!
And started tearing down walls straight away!
Safety first! I love this pic of Sof, it looks like one of those retro ones from the 1940s.
No comments:
Post a Comment