Wednesday, March 2, 2016

6 months! Dang, I'm behind!

Oh man, I fell of the journaling wagon!  But I'm getting back on!  Because I really do love documenting my awesome life!  Well, awesome to me any way!

Here's some summer wrap up.

 We had Lagoon season passes, and we made good use of them.  I think it's pretty fun to compare the beginning of the season pictures with end of the season pictures.  How much the kids grew over that time and the bravery and growth that took place.  Big kid rides!!!


 Like these two, going on the Bat together!


 The Bombora, an all around favorite!  This nice man rode next to Will for me since I had Sofie.
 Will's fave, the Dinosaur Egg one...





 Such sibling bonding!



 I love living in a circle!!!  The best!



 And I love having a pond in my back yard!


 My girls love Fancy Nancy books.  So they declared one summer Saturday "Fancy Day" and they dressed up and planned a fancy party.  They are so cute!





 Shopping with all four kids...something that is unavoidable in the summer.  Good thing I love them!


 Lily's new glasses!
 We live right across from the fair grounds.  We were walking past and watched them set up the county fair.  It was quite interesting and exciting!




 Such a diva!  We love the swimming pool.




 One day we found this gem on Cory's desk.  Lily and Ava wrote it together!  What a crack up!  I was in tears I was laughing so hard!  I'm so glad my kids have a good sense of humor.  Lily is probably the most hilarious and clever 8 year old that ever lived!  Hahaha!
 This funny baby wouldn't let me show her the proper way to use these.  Haha.  She cracks me up!

 We made it over to the county fair only to find out it is super expensive.  So we only went on a few rides and then just walked around and observed which was entertainment in and of itself.

 Elephant rides!!  So cool.
 I love these four little people more than anything!  My heart could burst.
 Big machines! Always a hit!



Just the beginning of my massive catch up!!  I got a long way to go. I wish I could just let the time I missed slide, but I just can't!  I have to catch up.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment