Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Winter Wrap Up

I was very excited for the end of this weird winter.  Even though it hardly snowed, I was ready for the end of the gloom and for some nice sun shiny weather.  Here's some of our happenings while waiting for good weather to arrive.

Ava is my little artist.  I love her artwork so much.  This one is among one of my favorites.  It's her rendition of the first vision.
 Just making cookies one afternoon.



 Often times, Ava or Will will get my phone and the only thing they can get into is the camera.  So we get a lot of random pictures.  I like some of them so much because they are little glimpses of everyday things that I would never take a picture of.  I love this one of Cory holding Sofie.
 Sofie officially has enough hair for a pony tail.  What a cutie!



 More random pictures taken by kids.  How sweet is this!


 One of Sofie's favorite past times this winter was to hang out in the sink.  One day, everyone else decided to join her.
 I kept suggesting they move to the bathtub, but for some reason that didn't sound as fun.



 These two are such buddies.

 Sofie has become quite the proficient stander.

 In primary, the kids were learning the song, Our Bishop, to sing to our bishop on his birthday.  Lily came home from church and made this little paper to help her remember the words.  I love her so much!
 I can't even remember why I took this picture, but I'm pretty sure Sofie did this in a matter of minutes.  She is a very busy little thing.
 Bubble baths seriously got us through the winter.

 Once Will finally decided to put on the Buzz costume, he would wear it quite frequently.  I love this picture, it's exhausting protecting the galaxy!  Such a cute boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment