Saturday, November 3, 2012

The First Snow

I always love the first snow of the season!  I can always feel it in the air the day before and for some reason it always fills me with excitement and anticipation!  I love waking up to a world of white that just seemed to magically appear while we were sleeping!  This year, the first snow came early!  It was October 25th.  This was the first time that Will could actually go out and play in it.  He was quite impressed with this new white, wet and cold stuff. 

 Unfortunately, I don't have any snow gear for the little guy!  I thought we would be down under before the first snow, but I'm so glad we aren't yet!  I have really loved being able to experience one more beautiful Utah fall before heading down there! 
 So since I have no snow gear for him, Will is wearing his sister's old snow hat! 
 Doesn't it look so cute on him??
The girls got in on the fun too!  I just had to laugh, I went up in their room while they were getting ready and I walked in on Lily trying to pull Ava's boots up as high as they could go to cover her bear legs since she was wearing shorts!  I don't know about you, but I think that this is one of the best snow suits I've ever seen! 
 Here's the finished product!  Two shirts, shorts and really high sweater boots! 
 It seems to be doing the trick! 
It must have been keeping her warm because she stayed out the longest out of all the kids! 
 Isn't this picture cute of little Will following Ava around the yard! 


Here are the girls the next day, just before leaving for Aimee's wedding, snow still on the ground!!!


I love the first snow and love these kids!!!  So glad I didn't miss it!  I have a feeling it is going to be a while until I see snow again!!


No comments:

Post a Comment